Seller will contribute $10,000 towards buyer's closing costs, prepaids or buying down the rate! What an incredible opportunity to purchase this WELL MAINTAINED, MOVE in READY - FURNISHED home near the Sanford Historic District. All the major systems including ROOF, AC, WATER HEATER and STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES are only 7 years old! There is ceramic tile in the living, kitchen, bathroom & dining areas along with carpet in the bedrooms. The sliding glass doors lead to the patio into the FULLY FENCED, oversized back yard, perfect for gardening and family gatherings. Enjoy the Florida lifestyle while taking a ride on your golf cart downtown with a wide variety of shops, restaurants and breweries! What more could you ask for? Don't delay, call for your showing today!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,079 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
SAN LANTA 3RD SEC
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceilings, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage. Landscaped, Sidewalk, Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price